Sunday 24 August 2008

23 - The Ebony Frame

After a long long wait for ep22, and then only a week later the Cthulhu show returns!

This week we're back on format with history, music and a story.

The history segment is short bio of the first woman in the US senate "Rebecca Latimer Felton", which happened in the 1920's!. The text of her book "Country Life in Georgia in the Days of My Youth" a biography of sorts is available online.

Then we have a piece of music from Ted Lewis and his orchestra called "I've found a new baby" from 1926.

The story for this episode is called "The Ebony Frame" by E. Nesbit and is read for us by Cori Samuel. Not a Cthulhu Mythos story, more ghostly, but heck, I enjoyed it and I hope you do too.

Download the show

Oh(!), and before I forget, I have just set up a forum for discussing the show and related topics. The link to it is over there on the left <--- please drop by and feel free to start chatting.

No comments: