Saturday 30 August 2008

24 - The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath Part 1

We're now into the swing of the weekly episodes, to really kick this off I start presenting a book length story by H.P. Lovecraft, "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath". This being a full length story, in this episode I only present part 1, the remaining parts will be coming in subsequent weeks, but not in a contiguous stream, there will be other stories intermingled.

For the history segment I present a brief insight into the popular Crossley cars of the war years and the 20's.

The music is "Prisoners Song" by Kaplans Melodists, a 1925 number.

Finally of course I present the main feature "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath" by H.P. Lovecraft and read by Maureen O'Brien.

I've had a couple of stories sent in, but can always do with more, so if you've written a story suitable for the show, please get in touch. If you have any questions, then please send me an email or post your question on the forums ( link on the left ).

Download the show

Until next time...

No comments: